Sports Premium Funding
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Bredhurst CEP School PE and Sport Vision: 'All pupils to participate and enjoy being physically active'.
The PE premium will be spent on making additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport for the benefit of pupils to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
Bredhurst will provide high quality PE for all pupils, with all pupils participating in a minimum of two hours of physical activity a week.
Click the links below for our Progression of PE Skills -
Our Plans 2021-2022
- Ensure that all pupils at Bredhurst get opportunities to be physically active in school, and that they have access to adequate equipment to enhance their development and confidence.
- Use pupil voice, through school council, to listen to our children and their recommendations for improvements with games, equipment and clubs so more pupils become active inside and outside of school.
- Include leading a healthy lifestyle as part of the PE curriculum, looking at the importance of being active, healthy food and well-being.
- Engage all pupils to take part in sport and being active through inter and intra competitions, and raise awareness of achievements and confidence of pupils.
- Join other small schools to compete in a range of sporting activities, competitively and for personal achievement.
- To continue to employ a sports coach to assist teachers in the delivery of high quality PE lessons, lunchtime and after school clubs and engaging pupils in new games and sports.
- To ensure that the teaching and learning of PE is progressive throughout the school, and that all three areas of PE are assessed and impacted on: cognitive learning, and emotional and social learning.
To ensure sustainability of the improvements in PE we ensure as a school, we use high quality specialists to deliver PE alongside class teachers and Teaching Assistants. Teachers and Teaching Assistants have the opportunity to work alongside high quality specialist to further develop their own practice.
Impact of Sports Premium Funding Reports
Click here to see latest impact and effect of PE and Sports Grant information (Uploaded July 2021)
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2019 - 2020.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2018 - 2019.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2017 - 2018.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2016 - 2017.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2015 - 2016.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2014 - 2015.pdf||Download|