Sports Premium Funding
Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Amount of funding received: £16632.50
Bredhurst CEP School PE and Sport Vision: 'All pupils to participate and enjoy being physically active'.
The PE premium will be spent on making additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport for the benefit of pupils to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
Bredhurst will provide high quality PE for all pupils, with all pupils participating in a minimum of two hours of physical activity a week.
Click the links below for our Progression of PE Skills -
Our Plans 2020-2021
- To continue to employ a sports teacher, enhancing our curriculum, lunch time and after school clubs to ensure all pupils get a high quality PE entitlement.
- To use assessment from the previous year to run fundamental and G&T clubs
- Ensure that all pupils at Bredhurst get opportunities to be physically active in and outside of school
- Join other small schools to compete in a range of sporting activities
- Ensure that all three areas of PE are assessed and impacted on. These are Physical development, cognitive learning and emotional and social learning
- To ensure that the teaching and learning of PE is progressive and to a high standard
- To engage pupils in a new sport
- To include healthy living as part of the PE curriculum, including being active, healthy food and life styles
To ensure sustainability of the improvements in PE we ensure as a school, we use high quality specialists to deliver PE alongside class teachers and Teaching Assistants. Teachers and Teaching Assistants have the opportunity to work alongside high quality specialist to further develop their own practice.
Impact of Sports Premium Funding Reports
Click here to see latest impact and effect of PE and Sports Grant information (Uploaded July 2020)
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2018 - 2019.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2017 - 2018.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2016 - 2017.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2015 - 2016.pdf||Download|
|Impact of Sports Premium Funding 2014 - 2015.pdf||Download|